Lalala.
Geography file check tomorrow. Wth.
I so hate the Geog file? I mean it's plain dumb lar. It's not even a ring file where you can so easily open and close and file in worksheets. It's those files using FASTENERS. So we have to take out the whole stack, put in the worksheet we want to file in, which may only be ONE PIECE, then file the whole thing back in again.
How wonderful.
Yah so anyway. My Geog file is quite thin for now I guess. Yah. But I really hate that file. I mean omg. Can't we use ring files which are much better. Give me a subject where we use files which use fasteners.
Be it History, Language Arts, HCL, Research Studies ... Whatever. I think all of them use ring files? Which are more practical and much easier to file stuff in?
Okay lah. Complaining too much. LOL. That's the only subject I can think of now lah, since I'm filing stuff now. Yah.
Sleeping later and later nowadays. Z.